Self-improvement champion, PR master and self-marketing maven, Susan Reiger wears many hats - and wears them well! This 2015 version of the site was a facelift built on top of the pre-existing content and CMS we created years ago.
This site blends being an article management (blog) site with managing the sale of various programs, services, products and events that Sue sponsors. It works with a 3rd-party shopping cart if the product requires one, or can adapt for immediate-delivery options.
- Return Client
- We've worked with this client before and maybe even built their previous site.
- Replacement Site
- A new site built to replace a previous one.
- Mobile Friendly
- This site uses a mobile responsive approach to make sure it works on all screen sizes.
- Search Engine Optimization was a big concern for this project.
- This project uses a Content Management System to let the clients control their own site material.
- Blog or Article Manager
- Collection of articles managed by the client.
- This site has a shopping cart or some other way to collect payments for good or services.
- Advanced Application
- Custom development for a specialty aspect of this business. Turns a web site into a business application.