This team of general contractors were quite capable of building their own small website. So they did. Then asked us for help. They came to realize the same thing that so many Handy Andy types do. Sure you can do some weekend DIY work - and you should! But there is a real difference between a basic job and a professional one.
We built them a new site that they can easily maintain by adding project descriptions and wonderful in-progress photos.
The guys at MelBarr can produce anything from a shower upgrade, to a finished basement to a whole home extension with grace, humour and quailty. We liked their work and their style and vibrance so much we've hired them several times and recommended them to family and friends. Old-school craft applied by young hands is an unbeatable combination.
- New Business Site
- The first web site a business ever had.
- Replacement Site
- A new site built to replace a previous one.
- Mobile Friendly
- This site uses a mobile responsive approach to make sure it works on all screen sizes.
- Search Engine Optimization was a big concern for this project.
- This project uses a Content Management System to let the clients control their own site material.
- Blog or Article Manager
- Collection of articles managed by the client.