The good people at the London Small Business Center are near and dear to us. Not only are we regularly asked to speak at their workshops and seminars, but they were instrumental in helping our founder get In House Logic started in the first place.
This site replaced an older project which they client was having problems maintaining. It was also increasingly out of step with modern browsers and especially mobile devices. We completely replaced the site and installed a custom-fit CMS which allows their various team members to contribute to the overall communications and marketing of the center.
The site now supports basic communications, a complex event management, ticketing and reservations system, plus multiple business lines of courses, programs and serivces. The design was custom built and the CMS was very heavily tweaked to fit their internal language and way of doing business.
- Replacement Site
- A new site built to replace a previous one.
- Mobile Friendly
- This site uses a mobile responsive approach to make sure it works on all screen sizes.
- Search Engine Optimization was a big concern for this project.
- This project uses a Content Management System to let the clients control their own site material.
- Blog or Article Manager
- Collection of articles managed by the client.
- This site has a shopping cart or some other way to collect payments for good or services.
- Advanced Application
- Custom development for a specialty aspect of this business. Turns a web site into a business application.
- Business Systems
- Custom-built tools to support the business. i.e. Sales reports, inventory controls, franchise management, banner ads etc.
- Custom Design
- We designed this site from the ground up.
- Team Work
- We worked with an outside team on this project.
- We did some research and reported on our findings as part of this project.