Home Goods Online is the leading source of Canadian home furnishing, white goods and business information. Targetted mainly at Canadian furniture insiders, this venerable online magazine is widely read and respected on both sides of the Canada/US border.
We've been working with the owners since the magazine moved from a print format to the web many years ago. We're currently working on a new, mobile friendly version of this site. Moving more than 6000 articles and maintaining the tremendous value they have built up in terms of both readership and search engines is of paramount importance.
This version of the HomeGoodsOnline.ca site was replaced by a newer one in 2016. Take a look at the new one too.
- Return Client
- We've worked with this client before and maybe even built their previous site.
- New Business Site
- The first web site a business ever had.
- Search Engine Optimization was a big concern for this project.
- This project uses a Content Management System to let the clients control their own site material.
- Blog or Article Manager
- Collection of articles managed by the client.