Modern board games are all the rage! London entrepreneur and gamer, Jason Arnold, approached us to build an e-commerce site for the sale of games to the London area. We told him that he'd quickly need to be ready to supply a wider audience. His excellent customer service, free local delivery and reasonable prices have greatly expanded his range. [We told you so, Jason ;) ] He now sells his products internationally.
The site tracks in inventory, sales receipts and interacts with PayPal to complete and track sales. It supports repeat clients with a membership module and allows members to create product wish-lists for themselves - and hints for loved ones.
- New Business Site
- The first web site a business ever had.
- Mobile Friendly
- This site uses a mobile responsive approach to make sure it works on all screen sizes.
- Search Engine Optimization was a big concern for this project.
- This project uses a Content Management System to let the clients control their own site material.
- Blog or Article Manager
- Collection of articles managed by the client.
- This site has a shopping cart or some other way to collect payments for good or services.
- Advanced Application
- Custom development for a specialty aspect of this business. Turns a web site into a business application.
- Business Systems
- Custom-built tools to support the business. i.e. Sales reports, inventory controls, franchise management, banner ads etc.
- Custom Design
- We designed this site from the ground up.