Let us help your web site in 2017!
Your web site should be findable, readable and secure. It should carry your message to your clients in a way that makes sense to them and which is understood by Google.
We do that.
SEO for 2017 SEMINAR: March 30, 2017 - Save Your Seat!
Get Google Working for You!
A basics-plus look at what makes your web pages shoot up the Google ranks. Learn the most valuable, evergreen ways to keep your site in front of your clients as well as the more recent changes to the way that Google and Bing work.
At the Best Western Lamplighter Inn, 591 Wellington Road, London Ontario
This event is sponsored by the Small Businesss Centre of London Ontario and is part of their eBusiness series.
Advance Registration required by Friday, March 24, 2017
Topics Will Include:
- Intro to search engines & how they work
- What is Organic SEO? Why it helps.
- Getting listed in search engines
- Page ranking and how to keep it high
- Writing for search engines and clients
- Keywords, tags and site navigation
- Recent changes to search engines
- The effect of mobile users on search
You'll leave this session with a better understanding of how search engines work and what you need to do to get your website to the top of the list.
What We Do
A custom-built web site let's you manage your message, branding & customers in a way that fits your business. It's not a one-size-fits-all approach. We strip away the techno-junk and leave you the parts that you're actually going to use and which really help your online business. Then we wrap it all up in an attractive, functional and manageable site. This makes your investment work for you.
We are business problem-solvers and developers first. Our focus is on making your web site speak to your audience and be found by Google. It's built from the ground up be more secure, more findable, and more readable. It has to do this before it has to do anything else. That's just reality. We make that happen.
Have a site that's 3-5 years old? That's about 40 in dog years. We will rebuild your site without losing you search engine history, add mobile support and give you better control than you've ever had before.
We offer a turn-key web site building option for small business owners who just want to get it done right - without the hassle. Our SPARK sites are a well-built, secure and practical low-cost option to get a real web site up and running..
Getting Google & Bing to understand your site is critical for your success. There are right ways and wrong ways to do this. We help put you on the path to long-term, organic search engine (SEO) success.
We build-to-suit web applications to fit your needs. Our site management tools let you take real control over your secure, functional and responsive online presence. If an off-the-shelf web site won't work, we will.
Get peace of mind with our optional site and database backup services. Once your site is built, rest assured that a copy of your most up to date version is safely stored away.
We Go Beyond "Just the Basics".
We believe that properly-built web sites are the minimum that you should expect. Security, search-engine access, mobile support and good, experienced advice should be built right into your project.
Our sites normally include:
- The site and the content management software (CMS) are customized for your business. Not just another off-the-shelf web site.
- Canadian-made CMS
- Easily update all your site content yourself with this secure tool that can grow and change with your business.
- Spam-reducing Contact Form
- Help separate the clients from the spammers.
- Mobile Responsive
- The site adjusts to your viewers' native screen size. Now a preference for both Google and human users.
- Data Backups
- peace of mind with optional levels of backup services for your content and files.
- Structured for You
- Built-in guides to help you make better SEO and marketing decisions.
- Organic SEO Coding
- Makes your site more Google-friendly... automatically.
- Verified Sitemap
- Helps Google & Bing to understand your content and site layout. Gets new web sites listed more quickly.
- Google Analytics
- Measure your site performance over time. See how your clients use your site and were the weak points are so you can improve you site.
- Built in Tutorial
- Helpful video reminders about how to change content and update your site.
- Hosting Services
- Professional web hosting services that match your project needs. Email, database and other services included.
- Plus… Our Experience
- We've helped dozens of small businesses get started and grow. Let us work with you as you build your site and take advantage of our decades of experience.
Contact us with your questions and ideas for your project. Let's take the first step!